How does it work?
1) Open app and click the button. Then close the app and lock your device;
2) User unlocked device or tried to do it. The application starts recording a report (photo, list of launched apps);
3) Device screen goes out. App saves report. And so on;
4) User tries to unlock device several times. App saves report;
5) Browse your reports in app. Set up sync with the cloud.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. The application needs device administrator rights to look out for incorrect unlock attempts. Android only detects a password or pattern as incorrect if it has at least 4 digits/characters or pattern dots.
Device Administrator needs to be deactivated before app uninstall.
For any questions:
1. New monitoring options. You can separately select the types of reports that you want to save.
2. Help (Problem solving) on the settings screen.
2. Advanced settings changes.
3. Bug fixes.
Get it on:
5.0 and up